http://www.treasuretrooper.com/808706

Sunday, June 2, 2013

L3 Daikiba Cub, A good source of sweat

Hey all, I've been focusing my swunting (sweat hunting) on L3 Daikiba Cubs in the Calypso Gateway area. They seem to drop about 3-8 pecs of loot each time and they also have 20 units of sweat in each of them vs. the usual 10. You should utilize these Daikibas and try to get to a point where you can drain all the sweat from these creatures, kill them, and not die yourself. Not only will you be able to rack up the sweat a bit quicker but you will also be able to get a decent amount of loot from each corpse. I've been using the loot to repair my sword in order to continue swunting and so far I've been around break even give or take. I'll keep you posted on further developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment