http://www.treasuretrooper.com/808706

Monday, January 23, 2012

Trading, a good way to exchange sweat for ped

So, I've been having a difficult time trying to find a buyer for my 3000 sweat so I decided to get crafty in order to make some PED off of it. What I decided to do was offer bartering for my PED and offered to buy peoples equipment/weapons for more but only by giving them sweat. I ended up trading my 3000 sweat for 3 items worth 5.6 PED if I sold them immediately. Although I lost around a PED on the deal, I ended up getting one item that I might be able to sell using the auction feature.

I highly recommend trying to trade your sweat instead of selling it because quite frankly its becoming really hard to find a seller. I hear Twin Peaks is a great market for selling sweat and there are also occasional buyers in the North and South swamp camps.

I've also been sweating and killing some more which has led to my strength to go up as well as my longblades and anatomy skills. Things are going well! I also still have a ton of loot to sell but I've been using some of it to repair my enblade.

Here are my new stats!


Stats

PED 5.36 (+5.35)
Longblades: 386
Anatomy: 348
Sweat Gatherer: 346
LWT: 295
First Aid: 222
Rifle: 201
Evade: 192
Combat Reflexes: 152
Athletics: 127
Prospecting: 112
Courage: 117
Mining: 100
Strength 24
Sweat Inventory: 125

No comments:

Post a Comment