http://www.treasuretrooper.com/808706

Friday, July 29, 2011

Dabbling can be dangerous

Hey all!

I've recently spent a good amount of time on Planet Calypso continuing my quest to try and profit in Planet Calypso. Slowly I've been acquiring skills and getting more efficient at things like sweating and hunting. Most of my time has been spent recently to the North West of Port Atlantis, the starting point within the game.

Although I've been playing for a while I've learned it takes quite a considerable amount of time to gain the skills needed in order to challenge the larger mobs. So lately I've been hunting L1-L3 mobs after sweating them dry. The lower level mobs only have a maximum of 10 sweat a piece. By sweating mobs dry and then killing them off you are able to do two things at once to gain PED.

I lucked out today when I killed a dry Bereclyde that had 1.71 PED worth of loot inside. Quite the find (although others are well known for finding more). Hopefully with some hard work and dedication I can work my way up the levels and kill the higher level mobs sooner than later.

I made the mistake of dabbling in mining and wasted around 10 PED to only make back 3.5. Definitely not an ideal return. Luckily my hunting remained profitable!

Anyways, here are the updated stats:

PED: 12.17
LWT: 295
Sweat Gatherer: 307
Anatomy: 301
First Aid: 222
Rifle: 201
Evade: 176
Prospecting: 112
Athletics: 109
Combat: 131
Mining: 100
Health: 92
Sweat Inventory: 743
Actions:

Repaired Sword: -1.04 PED
Big Loot!: +1.71
New Rank Inflict Melee Damage
Reached L1 in Whipper Profession
Sold Dianum Ore (1) for +1.25 PED

No comments:

Post a Comment