http://www.treasuretrooper.com/808706

Friday, July 29, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

Hey all,

It's been a while since I posted last and I figured I would let you all know I am still going at it. I've had a little bit of trouble getting Planet Calypso to load but lately it has been loading normally again. I ended up spending a bit of my money over the past few weeks on a new blade that I've been using while sweating on the western side of Port Atlantis. This has helped me gain a bit of loot money although my repairs are costing me quite a bit. Its a bit hard to earn cash while sweating but I've found the L1 mobs tend to be unable to kill me before I can drain them of sweat. Hopefully the L2 Mobs will be next! Here's my stats updates

PED: 16.10
LWT 295
Sweat Gatherer: 305
Anatomy: 298
First Aid: 222
Rifle: 201
Evade: 175
Prospecting: 107
Athletics: 109
Combat: 129
Mining: 100
Health: 92
Longblades: 175
Strength 23

Sweat Inventory: 660

Actions:
New Rank Heavy Melee Weapons
New Rank Longblades
Strength Improved
Carry Weight Capacity Increased

No comments:

Post a Comment